Saturday, August 30, 2008

REMOTE ACCESS / VPN / REMOTE DESKTOP

Remote Access allows your traveling (road warriors) or home-based employees all of the luxuries of being in the office . . . without being there!

By encrypting the data coming to and from your network, and password protecting your users, we can allow your employees safe and secure remote access to your confidential data from home or the road. A simple VPN logon process that even the novice can perfect gives them remote access to any data, resources (printers, fax machines), applications (MRP, CRM, ERP) or files on your network.

1 comment:

Mike Frizzi said...

I absolutely rely on remote access software to stay productive on the road. My company keeps all of our files locked up in the network, but with these programs I can log into my work PC and access the network and the files I need easily, quickly and reliably. Great stuff, and I am positive I would not be half as productive as I am without them.